Choose the Best Home Inspector in Knoxville TN – Any Other Choice Could Be A Disaster!
When looking for home inspectors in Knoxville TN, choosing the right inspector can be stressful. Homebuyers with little experience can miss serious deficiencies during the initial preview of the home. That’s why you need an inspector that has the experience and a proven track record of exceeding client expectations should be your primary focus.
Remember, not every home inspector offers the same level of quality which can translate to undiscovered safety hazards and expensive repairs. Finally, it is very important that you are in the driver’s seat during the negotiation phase of the purchase, so give me a call today or use our online scheduler.
A Professional Home Inspector will help Protect Your Investment!
WARNING, the perfect storm exists in our current real estate market. With low inventory levels coupled with high demand, prices for existing homes are increasing at a record pace. In a seller’s market, you should never skip a home inspection even if it’s listed “As Is”. I am seeing new and used homes on the market with obvious problems and many of the sellers/builders are making no attempt to correct serious deficiencies.
With the above in mind, purchasing your dream home is a Big Deal and can be Stressful, to say the least! The thought of signing a document for a 15 – 30-year mortgage can make you restless at night wondering “what if”. The last thing You need in your life right now is a lack of confidence in your home inspector, so let my thorough and effective home inspections work for you!
Our Services Work Hard for You. It’s all about Your Experience!
Our “One Stop Shop” Service Package Saves You Time & Money! Our Inspection fees are typically less than .15% of the purchase price. A small price to pay for a “Peace of Mind”.
- Residential Home Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Online Report reviews if needed
- Radon Testing Services Available
- Mold Swab Sampling Services Available
- VA/FHA Well Water Testing Services are available
- Supra eKey Access
- Online scheduling
- Online credit card payments
- Summary page for Inspection Report
- The service area covers Knoxville to Bristol TN
- No upcharge for Homes over 50 Years old
- Attached garages included with inspection
- No upcharge for unfinished basements
- Reports Delivered in a timely manner – 24 hours Turn around